MobileBeyond offers mobile media marketing services. We help companies combine new media–mobile, social, Web–with traditional media channels.
MobileBeyond assesses clients’ digital presence (ex. websites, blogs, email, mobile) and optimizes content for target audiences, using SEO/SEM best practices.
Mobile Media Marketing Growth
As Mary Meeker, a mobile Web expert, has discovered in her Internet research, the mobile Web, accessed through smartphones, tablet computers and other mobile devices, will become the dominant communications channel in less than five years.
Mobile phones already out number the two billion personal computers on the planet. Nearly six billion people use them worldwide. Web-enabled mobile devices will double in three years. Along with mobile Internet growth comes demand for mobile media marketing strategies.
Consumers’ demand for Web and mobile content is rapidly increasing. In response, small and large businesses struggle to engage consumers with dynamic new media (social networks, streaming video, blogs, podcasts, forums and wikis). But user demand exceeds the ability of many businesses to create and deliver consistently high quality content.
This content “gap” is particularly challenging as companies launch mobile websites and blogs while billions of people gain access to the mobile Web. People with mobile Internet connections consume increasing amounts of content.
Mobile Media Marketing Services
- Demand Generation: content marketing and mobile development strategies that generate mobile leads
- Customer Engagement: Analyze and recommend mobile media marketing strategies that help your company grow in your targeted markets
- Company Goals: Write mobile media plans that enhance your business objectives
- Marketing Mix: Integrate mobile content into current promotion channels
- Mobile Campaigns: Coordinate, develop and roll-out innovative mobile mobile media marketing promotions
- Dynamic Mobile Websites: Design, write content, publish and host of SEO’d mobile sites that rank on Google and the other search engines