Perfecto Mobile, a mobile application monitoring and testing service, now provides the MobileCloud Platform, an integrated quality view of mobile end-user experiences.
Eran Yaniv, who appeared in a MobileBeyond podcast interview, just announced the availability of MobileCloud Monitoring™, a new cloud-based, native application product.
The company claims its new product is the first to reveal a complete view of mobile end-user experiences using smartphones and tablets operating on carrier networks. This provides real time mobile application monitoring.
Mobile Application Monitoring Enhances Mobility
“With mobility driving an increasingly significant part of their business, enterprises are seeking solutions to help them navigate an extremely dynamic and fragmented mobile market,” said Eran Yaniv, CEO, Perfecto Mobile. “Our solution is equipped to test real devices in real conditions, providing enterprises with…insights that serve end-users…on any mobile platform, network or location.”
Perfecto’s mobile application monitoring captures last mile impact on the user experience by leveraging mobile devices running on multiple OS versions connected to cellular and Wi-Fi networks worldwide. This accurately measures response time and generates real-time alerts when a service is down or underperforming.
Perfecto Mobile’s MobileCloud Monitoring:
- Captures complete end-user experiences by continuously checking user engagement on smartphones, phablets and tablets
- Receive real-time device and network performance alerts
- Share information across distributed operations, test and development teams
- Minimize false positives reducing device redundancy and retry testing.
- Leverage current investments