Retail mobile marketing, combined with proven digital strategies, improve branding and boost direct response. Integrating mobile with Web and email marketing creates personal, long-term relationships between brands and consumers.
As Michael Becker of iLoop Mobile and the Mobile Marketing Association mentioned on MobileBeyond, mobile marketing engagement is the goal of marketing campaigns.
Using the strengths of each medium. email, mobile and Web is dynamic and effective,integrating database marketing analysis, to better profile and engage consumers. Direct response rises as customer relationship marketing improves brand loyalty and satisfaction.
During the podcast, Bryce role-plays a retail mobile marketing sales meeting with Brian Prows, using a fictitious furniture chain in the Midwest. The role play suggests ways to improve retail marketing campaigns and work together by leveraging mobile marketing’s strength with demonstrated digital techniques.
- How to improve direct digital marketing strategies in retail mobile marketing
- Focusing on the audience without becoming distracted by mobile technology
- A recent marketing research study showing 39-year-old men are most responsive to retail mobile marketing
- Considering product offers that boost retail mobile marketing campaign success
- The growth of cross-channel shoppers (consumers who research products online but buy at retail)
- Forwarding e-commerce coupons to a mobile phone users boosting retail mobile marketing results
- Engaging customers online by delivering product information consumers need to make buying decisions
- Why mobile websites sometimes discourage consumers from conducting business with companies due to lack of engagement
- Knowing the strengths of each digital channel to increase sales conversions
- Increasing customer referrals with newsletters
- Improving digital marketing effectiveness by integrating GPS and text messaging that deliver retail or site information to consumers
- Launching new products or retail stores by encouraging consumers to opt-in for text messages on billboards and other media
- Why landing page optimization is critical to heighten conversions–one of the principles of effective digital marketing
- Learning how much time consumers want to spend in each media channel
- Profiling consumers based on search keywords for successful retail mobile marketing
- Making the right offer to target audiences through list segmentation and avoiding “SMS blasts.”
- Delivering readable digital media content to mobile handsets
- In-store bluetooth promotions as part of marketing
- Delivering timely information to mobile device consumers that match customer lifestyles
- Creating direct digital marketing plans with clear goals
- Ensuring “quick wins” early in retail mobile marketing programs by obtaining short codes for immediate SMS text delivery
Knotice maximizes ROI of direct digital marketing through process automation, increased relevance and improved performance. Working with clients throughout North America, Knotice guides marketers toward efficient, effective application of highly targeted marketing communications over today’s primary digital channels. Founded in 2003, Knotice is headquartered in Akron, Ohio.
Knotice’s on-demand software platform, Concentri, unifies the vital direct digital marketing functions marketers need to create profitable relationships with prospects and customers on a website, through email, and over mobile. Unifying these functions saves time and money while directly improving the relevance and performance of direct digital marketing campaigns.
Concentri enables marketers to easily engage today’s digital consumers and grow revenue while maintaining a consistent brand experience, cutting production cycles from weeks to days, and reducing other related costs by as much as 50 percent.
Retail Mobile Marketing and Bryce Marshall
As Director of Strategic Services at Knotice, Marshall is an expert marketing strategist, responsible for creating powerful and profitable online marketing strategies for a range of companies including e-commerce and Fortune 200 companies. He’s especially skilled at creating multichannel digital marketing strategies as part of the marketing mix for a lot of companies.
Marshall believes in and practices the principles of direct digital marketing communications that address people with an email address, a mobile phone number or a Web browser cookie.
In addition to his skills as an expert direct digital marketing strategist, Marshall is a recognized mobile marketing expert with an established voice in the industry. He provides insights to mobile marketing professionals worldwide.
Several leading marketing publications, including MarketingProfs and CRMBuyer, have featured Marshall. He is a sought after writer, having written about direct digital marketing, mobile marketing, mobile strategy and online message relevance. He’s a featured guest on “Mobile Presence,” Kim Dushinski’s highly regarded podcast show.
Marshall often writes posts for Knotice’s successful business blog, “The Lunch Pail. ” He is an author of an upcoming book on direct digital marketing, an active member of the American Marketing Association (AMA) and former AMA chapter president in Akron/Canton, Ohio.
Interact with Bryce on Twitter.
Links to Podcast Topics:
Examples of Bryce Marshall’s published works:
- “Fundamental Tactics for Mobile Marketing,” eMarketing and Commerce Magazine, November, 2009
- “Achieving Relevance in Direct Digital Marketing: An Introduction,” MarketingProfs, June 2009
- “Making Sense of the Mobile Marketing Landscape”
- “Making Sense of the Mobile Audience”
- “Making Sense of Mobile Marketing Strategy”
- “The Return on Relevance”